Google's acquisition spree of recent weeks has continued with the acquisition of Zenter, another PowerPoint-but-online outfit. As usual, terms are undisclosed. Zenter was focused on the user interface and sharing technology for the front end of online presentations, while Tonic Systems, which Google drank of in April, was …
That's a lot of trees they'll be planting to offset the pollution produced by the power plants they need to support their server farms. There's no way they could install enough solar panels to power them. Unless they go nuclear (nucular?). Which opens its own can of worms.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it