Google's acquisition spree of recent weeks has continued with the acquisition of Zenter, another PowerPoint-but-online outfit. As usual, terms are undisclosed. Zenter was focused on the user interface and sharing technology for the front end of online presentations, while Tonic Systems, which Google drank of in April, was …
That's a lot of trees they'll be planting to offset the pollution produced by the power plants they need to support their server farms. There's no way they could install enough solar panels to power them. Unless they go nuclear (nucular?). Which opens its own can of worms.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL