Google's acquisition spree of recent weeks has continued with the acquisition of Zenter, another PowerPoint-but-online outfit. As usual, terms are undisclosed. Zenter was focused on the user interface and sharing technology for the front end of online presentations, while Tonic Systems, which Google drank of in April, was …
That's a lot of trees they'll be planting to offset the pollution produced by the power plants they need to support their server farms. There's no way they could install enough solar panels to power them. Unless they go nuclear (nucular?). Which opens its own can of worms.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why