Finding Neverland director Marc Forster will take the helm of Bond 22, the BBC reports. Forster, 37, will replace Martin Campbell, who successfully guided Daniel Craig in his first outing as 007 in Casino Royale, having done the same for Pierce Brosnan in 1995's GoldenEye. The German-born Bond newbie has just completed work on …
Is it your job to read the BBC news site, then copy & paste the semi-interesting stories onto El Reg
Is it your job to read the Register news site, completely miss 'the BBC reports' in an article, and then redundantly make a snide comment about the article coming from the BBC?
As a wise man once said
No I didn't miss those details - my point is that a lot of Lester's articles are re-reports of BBC news stories, so he may as well save himself some work & simply place a click here link on the page.
and before anyone asks, yes it is my job to post irrelevant comments in a vain attempt to appear witty by proxy.
And no, it does'nt pay well!
Best. Comments. Ever.
Sarcasm for everybody - huzzah!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015