Users of the popular Trillian instant messaging client need to update their software following the discovery of a serious security bug. The multi-protocol chat application from Cerulean Studios is subject to a heap overflow vulnerability because of programming errors involving the word-wrapping of UTF-8 text. As a result, …
There's a well-mixed Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster (plus free rehabilitation) for whoever came up with the sub-heading for this article...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait