Two weeks ago, Hewlett-Packard stared jealously across the street as IBM pulled into the driveway with a brand new web application security specialist company. Not to be outclassed by a neighbor, HP has bought one too. SPI Dynamics Hewlett-Packard inked an agreement to acquire security firm SPI Dynamics to match Big Blue's …
There goes the neighborhood
Oh no! I really like the SPI Dynamics product line. They have some great tools. I liked the ISS product line, now many of those tools are gone. At least some of my friends will become rich with this deal. But likely unemployed.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout