Two weeks ago, Hewlett-Packard stared jealously across the street as IBM pulled into the driveway with a brand new web application security specialist company. Not to be outclassed by a neighbor, HP has bought one too. SPI Dynamics Hewlett-Packard inked an agreement to acquire security firm SPI Dynamics to match Big Blue's …
There goes the neighborhood
Oh no! I really like the SPI Dynamics product line. They have some great tools. I liked the ISS product line, now many of those tools are gone. At least some of my friends will become rich with this deal. But likely unemployed.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars