Two weeks ago, Hewlett-Packard stared jealously across the street as IBM pulled into the driveway with a brand new web application security specialist company. Not to be outclassed by a neighbor, HP has bought one too. SPI Dynamics Hewlett-Packard inked an agreement to acquire security firm SPI Dynamics to match Big Blue's …
There goes the neighborhood
Oh no! I really like the SPI Dynamics product line. They have some great tools. I liked the ISS product line, now many of those tools are gone. At least some of my friends will become rich with this deal. But likely unemployed.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search