AT&T chief executive Randall Stephenson has told the Financial Times that despite speculation it's not planning to buy Vodafone. He said the firm will instead focus on smaller companies supplying big corporate customers with telephony services. AT&T certainly has international aspirations, and made an abortive bid for Telecom …
Apple is being spurned for reputed "incredible arrogance" towards prospective European iPhone partners. AT&T (Apple's US partner) is apparently sniffing around Europe. The founders of Virgin Mobile have just quit.
c'mon Register - dig up that story!!!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS