AT&T chief executive Randall Stephenson has told the Financial Times that despite speculation it's not planning to buy Vodafone. He said the firm will instead focus on smaller companies supplying big corporate customers with telephony services. AT&T certainly has international aspirations, and made an abortive bid for Telecom …
Apple is being spurned for reputed "incredible arrogance" towards prospective European iPhone partners. AT&T (Apple's US partner) is apparently sniffing around Europe. The founders of Virgin Mobile have just quit.
c'mon Register - dig up that story!!!
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a reason we're in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Third patch brings more admin Shellshock for the battered and Bashed