AT&T chief executive Randall Stephenson has told the Financial Times that despite speculation it's not planning to buy Vodafone. He said the firm will instead focus on smaller companies supplying big corporate customers with telephony services. AT&T certainly has international aspirations, and made an abortive bid for Telecom …
Apple is being spurned for reputed "incredible arrogance" towards prospective European iPhone partners. AT&T (Apple's US partner) is apparently sniffing around Europe. The founders of Virgin Mobile have just quit.
c'mon Register - dig up that story!!!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs