MySpace founder Chris DeWolfe has hinted the Murdoch-owned social network will bring in eBay to provide it with ecommerce features. The Telegraph reports DeWolfe said: "If you're on your site and you have a line of T-shirts you have designed and you want to sell them to your friends, we want to be able to provide you with the …
"So we could partner certainly with someone like eBay to do that. We haven't decided yet, but it would be probably a good bet that someone like eBay could be a good partner."
Is that the same eBay that everyone else uses or some special eBay for rich people? As I cant believe for a second that eBay would be a good partner. They cant even make their site work in a homogeneous way with consistent user interfaces, and talk about security! clearly eBay dont!
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?