MySpace founder Chris DeWolfe has hinted the Murdoch-owned social network will bring in eBay to provide it with ecommerce features. The Telegraph reports DeWolfe said: "If you're on your site and you have a line of T-shirts you have designed and you want to sell them to your friends, we want to be able to provide you with the …
"So we could partner certainly with someone like eBay to do that. We haven't decided yet, but it would be probably a good bet that someone like eBay could be a good partner."
Is that the same eBay that everyone else uses or some special eBay for rich people? As I cant believe for a second that eBay would be a good partner. They cant even make their site work in a homogeneous way with consistent user interfaces, and talk about security! clearly eBay dont!
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics