MySpace founder Chris DeWolfe has hinted the Murdoch-owned social network will bring in eBay to provide it with ecommerce features. The Telegraph reports DeWolfe said: "If you're on your site and you have a line of T-shirts you have designed and you want to sell them to your friends, we want to be able to provide you with the …
"So we could partner certainly with someone like eBay to do that. We haven't decided yet, but it would be probably a good bet that someone like eBay could be a good partner."
Is that the same eBay that everyone else uses or some special eBay for rich people? As I cant believe for a second that eBay would be a good partner. They cant even make their site work in a homogeneous way with consistent user interfaces, and talk about security! clearly eBay dont!
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...