MySpace founder Chris DeWolfe has hinted the Murdoch-owned social network will bring in eBay to provide it with ecommerce features. The Telegraph reports DeWolfe said: "If you're on your site and you have a line of T-shirts you have designed and you want to sell them to your friends, we want to be able to provide you with the …
"So we could partner certainly with someone like eBay to do that. We haven't decided yet, but it would be probably a good bet that someone like eBay could be a good partner."
Is that the same eBay that everyone else uses or some special eBay for rich people? As I cant believe for a second that eBay would be a good partner. They cant even make their site work in a homogeneous way with consistent user interfaces, and talk about security! clearly eBay dont!
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it