Rational Conference shot IBM's upcoming acquisition of Telelogic (read more here) merited a break-out teleconference at the company's Rational Software Development Conference (RSDC). Danny Sabbah, general manager for IBM Rational Software, led the session. Telelogic’s technologies, which will become part of Rational, define …
If you can get the majority of the functionality you need from Eclipse, why purchase RAD?
I am intriqued by this move by IBM and it's stated intention to acquire Watchfire, I am aware of IBMs accessiblity workshops esp in the public sector this coud give it a strong offering. Will be interested to see how this develops
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS