Rational Conference shot IBM's upcoming acquisition of Telelogic (read more here) merited a break-out teleconference at the company's Rational Software Development Conference (RSDC). Danny Sabbah, general manager for IBM Rational Software, led the session. Telelogic’s technologies, which will become part of Rational, define …
If you can get the majority of the functionality you need from Eclipse, why purchase RAD?
I am intriqued by this move by IBM and it's stated intention to acquire Watchfire, I am aware of IBMs accessiblity workshops esp in the public sector this coud give it a strong offering. Will be interested to see how this develops
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- You dirty RAT! Hong Kong protesters infected by iOS, Android spyware
- Ice, ice maybe: Evidence of 'Grand Canyon' glacier FOUND ON MARS