Rational Conference shot IBM's upcoming acquisition of Telelogic (read more here) merited a break-out teleconference at the company's Rational Software Development Conference (RSDC). Danny Sabbah, general manager for IBM Rational Software, led the session. Telelogic’s technologies, which will become part of Rational, define …
If you can get the majority of the functionality you need from Eclipse, why purchase RAD?
I am intriqued by this move by IBM and it's stated intention to acquire Watchfire, I am aware of IBMs accessiblity workshops esp in the public sector this coud give it a strong offering. Will be interested to see how this develops
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64