Rational Conference shot IBM's upcoming acquisition of Telelogic (read more here) merited a break-out teleconference at the company's Rational Software Development Conference (RSDC). Danny Sabbah, general manager for IBM Rational Software, led the session. Telelogic’s technologies, which will become part of Rational, define …
If you can get the majority of the functionality you need from Eclipse, why purchase RAD?
I am intriqued by this move by IBM and it's stated intention to acquire Watchfire, I am aware of IBMs accessiblity workshops esp in the public sector this coud give it a strong offering. Will be interested to see how this develops
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account