Rational Conference shot IBM's upcoming acquisition of Telelogic (read more here) merited a break-out teleconference at the company's Rational Software Development Conference (RSDC). Danny Sabbah, general manager for IBM Rational Software, led the session. Telelogic’s technologies, which will become part of Rational, define …
If you can get the majority of the functionality you need from Eclipse, why purchase RAD?
I am intriqued by this move by IBM and it's stated intention to acquire Watchfire, I am aware of IBMs accessiblity workshops esp in the public sector this coud give it a strong offering. Will be interested to see how this develops
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?