Two weeks after the Federal Trade Commission opened an anti-trust investigation into Google’s proposed acquisition of online ad company DoubleClick, The Wall Street Journal reports that the FTC plans to examine deals by Microsoft and Yahoo! as well. According to The Journal, the agency will scrutinize Microsoft’s proposed …
Why do they do it ?
I never understand quite why Microsoft are always moaning about other companies. They have bank balances that make people's eyes water, they have money that could not be spent, yet they continue to whine and winge about everyone else 'picking' on them.
Perhaps if they kept their corporate mouth's shut, left others to enjoy peace and harmony and tried to count the money they have the world would be a better place, and the FTC would not be looking at them.
The could, of course, spend some of their money getting their software to work, and try worrying about their own back yard before looking into other people's.
Investigations Are A Joke
The US is run by financial gangsters who control the govt. Do we expect them to investigate themselves?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS