Two weeks after the Federal Trade Commission opened an anti-trust investigation into Google’s proposed acquisition of online ad company DoubleClick, The Wall Street Journal reports that the FTC plans to examine deals by Microsoft and Yahoo! as well. According to The Journal, the agency will scrutinize Microsoft’s proposed …
Why do they do it ?
I never understand quite why Microsoft are always moaning about other companies. They have bank balances that make people's eyes water, they have money that could not be spent, yet they continue to whine and winge about everyone else 'picking' on them.
Perhaps if they kept their corporate mouth's shut, left others to enjoy peace and harmony and tried to count the money they have the world would be a better place, and the FTC would not be looking at them.
The could, of course, spend some of their money getting their software to work, and try worrying about their own back yard before looking into other people's.
Investigations Are A Joke
The US is run by financial gangsters who control the govt. Do we expect them to investigate themselves?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity