back to article Rufus, Mok and Lai urinate on mean customers' baggage

Another Friday, and another batch of comments, some of which almost have an IT angle. Let's get stuck in. A Lancashire lad got into trouble with plod for doing 140mph on the M65. Kids today, eh? Most of you did not approve: Lets hope the little prick gets a jail sentence. The speed is one thing, but I'm surprised he didn't …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Andrew Moore

Egad...

Comments on comments- I feel so recursive...

2. Colin Jackson

re: Egad...

Web 2.0 in action baby.

3. ian

Egad^2

Can I comment on your comment on the comments?

4. David S

Re: Egad^2

What a ridiculous comment.

5. Bruce Sinton

Confusius

Him very wise man, speak much truth.

Bruce

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

More Confusius

Good for boy to meet girl in park. Better for boy to park meet in girl.

7. Sabahattin Gucukoglu

So it's all commentable now?

Much better that it's now possible to comment on everything this way as opposed to email for some and comments for others; it means the letterbag is almost always exclusively consisting in comments I've already read. It also means commenting on letters can be done before the letters are issued and you just have to look in one place for comments pertinent to an article - namely, the article's comments page. Commenting on comments given in the letterbag is strangely recursive, but it seems to work. There's no email, which is a plus for our poor editorial staff, and cookies are only needed from regaccount.com, which is a plus if you care. Oh yeah, and no CAPTCHAs, the bloody things, neither. That's great, too.

Splendid, another all-important Reg-reading timesaver. You just keep getting better and better - well, the site does, anyway. :-) Great stuff.

Cheers,

Sabahattin

8. Ted Treen

Re the preceding:

No comment.....

This topic is closed for new posts.