Ladies and gentlemen, will you please welcome the O2 Cocoon, the mobile phone network's latest 3G media phone with a stylish white clamshell casing that manages to look cool without aping the iPod. O2 Cocoon 3G media phone Closed, the 114g Cocoon has a set of music playback controls running down its blacked-shaded side ready …
Cocoon - timerider phone?
Bet the groups overjoyed to have a phone named after them......
The butterfly escapes....
This is a fine bit of work - my job means I get to try out new bits of kit occasionally, and when this came my way, it really impressed. As well as being stylish and great as a music-player, its beauty is the way it doubles up as an alarm clock, with the big blue numbers shining softly through the back of the case - very neat. (You plug it in overnight in the charging 'nest' sideways)
It's also very usable, with nicely sized and weighted buttons for quick texting - a big improvement over O2's Ice handset in this regard.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY