Ladies and gentlemen, will you please welcome the O2 Cocoon, the mobile phone network's latest 3G media phone with a stylish white clamshell casing that manages to look cool without aping the iPod. O2 Cocoon 3G media phone Closed, the 114g Cocoon has a set of music playback controls running down its blacked-shaded side ready …
Cocoon - timerider phone?
Bet the groups overjoyed to have a phone named after them......
The butterfly escapes....
This is a fine bit of work - my job means I get to try out new bits of kit occasionally, and when this came my way, it really impressed. As well as being stylish and great as a music-player, its beauty is the way it doubles up as an alarm clock, with the big blue numbers shining softly through the back of the case - very neat. (You plug it in overnight in the charging 'nest' sideways)
It's also very usable, with nicely sized and weighted buttons for quick texting - a big improvement over O2's Ice handset in this regard.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why