Caterpillars of the oak procession moth are attempting to gain a foothold in London, the Telegraph reports. As we recently reported, the Belgian army is battling a horde of the Thaumetopoea processionea caterpillars in the country's eastern province of Limburg. The species has spread in recent years from its origins in central …
ID cards I tells ye!
"It could fly in or come in as eggs on plants. I do not know how you keep it out."
I'm sure some sort of ID card and open data sharing policy on all the legal citizens of this country would be useful in keeping this unwanted terrorist out. But then again I work for what could be called a government department.
never mind the caterpillars
With all this global warming, we'll be getting black widows, poisonous frogs and taipans next. If you don't know what a taipan is, look it up :)
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?