Caterpillars of the oak procession moth are attempting to gain a foothold in London, the Telegraph reports. As we recently reported, the Belgian army is battling a horde of the Thaumetopoea processionea caterpillars in the country's eastern province of Limburg. The species has spread in recent years from its origins in central …
ID cards I tells ye!
"It could fly in or come in as eggs on plants. I do not know how you keep it out."
I'm sure some sort of ID card and open data sharing policy on all the legal citizens of this country would be useful in keeping this unwanted terrorist out. But then again I work for what could be called a government department.
never mind the caterpillars
With all this global warming, we'll be getting black widows, poisonous frogs and taipans next. If you don't know what a taipan is, look it up :)
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'