Yahoo! shareholders today re-elected the company’s directors and rejected calls to restructure compensation for senior executives. Three advisory firms had called on shareholders to vote at Yahoo!’s annual meeting in Santa Clara, California against several board members as a way of protesting the $71.7 million compensation …
Lies, damn lies, and statistics
"Sixty-six per cent of shareholders rejected the proposal..."
It would be interesting to find out if this was 66% of shareholders, or 66% of voting stock... which is NOT the same as 66% of shareholders.
I didn't understand why the shareholders voted in favour of the board if Yahoo isn't doing as well as Google?
Surely the performance factor affects their share prices?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs