Yahoo! shareholders today re-elected the company’s directors and rejected calls to restructure compensation for senior executives. Three advisory firms had called on shareholders to vote at Yahoo!’s annual meeting in Santa Clara, California against several board members as a way of protesting the $71.7 million compensation …
Lies, damn lies, and statistics
"Sixty-six per cent of shareholders rejected the proposal..."
It would be interesting to find out if this was 66% of shareholders, or 66% of voting stock... which is NOT the same as 66% of shareholders.
I didn't understand why the shareholders voted in favour of the board if Yahoo isn't doing as well as Google?
Surely the performance factor affects their share prices?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait