The Public Accounts Committee (PAC) has recommended that HM Revenue and Customs "rigorously benchmark" its 10-year deal with Capgemini after a steep rise in its revenue and profits from the deal after only three years. The contract HMRC awarded Capgemini in 2004 allowed the department to consider price changes if additional …
All that money spent,and it still don't work.
until recently i used to process claims to Incapacity Benefit.
to qualify for the benefit you need to have paid enough National Insurance contributions in the last 3 full financial years.
due to a monumental fuck up thousands of folks have not had the Contributions that they paid in tax years 2004/05 and 2005/06 entered onto the system,it says they have paid nothing.
this shortfall could lead to not being paid benfit for a period of illness or may affect pension entitlement.
it was still a problem 5 weeks ago ,when i left for a new job.
i do not know if it is being /has been fixed yet.
i somehow doubt it.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests