The Public Accounts Committee (PAC) has recommended that HM Revenue and Customs "rigorously benchmark" its 10-year deal with Capgemini after a steep rise in its revenue and profits from the deal after only three years. The contract HMRC awarded Capgemini in 2004 allowed the department to consider price changes if additional …
All that money spent,and it still don't work.
until recently i used to process claims to Incapacity Benefit.
to qualify for the benefit you need to have paid enough National Insurance contributions in the last 3 full financial years.
due to a monumental fuck up thousands of folks have not had the Contributions that they paid in tax years 2004/05 and 2005/06 entered onto the system,it says they have paid nothing.
this shortfall could lead to not being paid benfit for a period of illness or may affect pension entitlement.
it was still a problem 5 weeks ago ,when i left for a new job.
i do not know if it is being /has been fixed yet.
i somehow doubt it.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE