The Public Accounts Committee (PAC) has recommended that HM Revenue and Customs "rigorously benchmark" its 10-year deal with Capgemini after a steep rise in its revenue and profits from the deal after only three years. The contract HMRC awarded Capgemini in 2004 allowed the department to consider price changes if additional …
All that money spent,and it still don't work.
until recently i used to process claims to Incapacity Benefit.
to qualify for the benefit you need to have paid enough National Insurance contributions in the last 3 full financial years.
due to a monumental fuck up thousands of folks have not had the Contributions that they paid in tax years 2004/05 and 2005/06 entered onto the system,it says they have paid nothing.
this shortfall could lead to not being paid benfit for a period of illness or may affect pension entitlement.
it was still a problem 5 weeks ago ,when i left for a new job.
i do not know if it is being /has been fixed yet.
i somehow doubt it.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS