The Public Accounts Committee (PAC) has recommended that HM Revenue and Customs "rigorously benchmark" its 10-year deal with Capgemini after a steep rise in its revenue and profits from the deal after only three years. The contract HMRC awarded Capgemini in 2004 allowed the department to consider price changes if additional …
All that money spent,and it still don't work.
until recently i used to process claims to Incapacity Benefit.
to qualify for the benefit you need to have paid enough National Insurance contributions in the last 3 full financial years.
due to a monumental fuck up thousands of folks have not had the Contributions that they paid in tax years 2004/05 and 2005/06 entered onto the system,it says they have paid nothing.
this shortfall could lead to not being paid benfit for a period of illness or may affect pension entitlement.
it was still a problem 5 weeks ago ,when i left for a new job.
i do not know if it is being /has been fixed yet.
i somehow doubt it.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK