Nokia has filed another lawsuit against Qualcomm in their ever-growing list of patent spats. This time, Nokia claims that Qualcomm's MediaFlo and Brew technologies infringe its patents. Qualcomm's last filing against Nokia covered software download and execution environments. The filing was made at the US District Court for …
Accuracy of aticle
Need to check you sources a little - how will Motorola be effected as they don't use Qualcomm chipsets?
Motorola buy small infringing chips
The ban affects the Razr 2 (due in July) which is assembled in Asia and therefore counts as a US import.
Though Motorola's tame Freescale Semiconductor makes its own chip it is too narrow for thin 3G phones, so they have to buy in. Last year Motorola agreed to use Qualcomm chips in their UTMS phones.
Can't ever be too narrow, can they?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests