The UK government's chief scientific advisor painted a depressing picture of an ever-evolving terror threat that had to be be met with an ever agile investment in science and technology for security. Launching the Home Office's Security and Counter-Terrorism Science and Innovation strategy, Professor Paul Wiles echoed its …
One day, we'll look back ...
One day, we're going to look back and realize how stupid all this is. Spending on "fighting terror" is like buying snake oil. You never realize how much money you wasted until someone finally makes you realize the obvious, you were spending your money on a fake dream.
All this is just an excuse by the gouv to waste public fund and persecute the very people they are supposed to protect. Remember, everyone was sure Hitler was a great leader. That's why he was able to get such a huge army together.
All this from a Government
who despite their paranoia, still managed to let a couple walk through the middle of Government unchecked?
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop