The UK government's chief scientific advisor painted a depressing picture of an ever-evolving terror threat that had to be be met with an ever agile investment in science and technology for security. Launching the Home Office's Security and Counter-Terrorism Science and Innovation strategy, Professor Paul Wiles echoed its …
One day, we'll look back ...
One day, we're going to look back and realize how stupid all this is. Spending on "fighting terror" is like buying snake oil. You never realize how much money you wasted until someone finally makes you realize the obvious, you were spending your money on a fake dream.
All this is just an excuse by the gouv to waste public fund and persecute the very people they are supposed to protect. Remember, everyone was sure Hitler was a great leader. That's why he was able to get such a huge army together.
All this from a Government
who despite their paranoia, still managed to let a couple walk through the middle of Government unchecked?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads