A 10 minute rule bill will press for tougher Freedom of Information legislation. The Freedom of Information (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill, to be introduced on 12 June, will seek to remove the veto which permits ministers to overrule decisions of the Information Commissioner's Office and Information Tribunal. The bill will aim to …
At least some one is trying, sadly I suspect this will get buried and while it may actually attract more interest from MP's, worried of loosing some protection, than David Maclean's bill I suspect it will be voted out.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers