A 10 minute rule bill will press for tougher Freedom of Information legislation. The Freedom of Information (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill, to be introduced on 12 June, will seek to remove the veto which permits ministers to overrule decisions of the Information Commissioner's Office and Information Tribunal. The bill will aim to …
At least some one is trying, sadly I suspect this will get buried and while it may actually attract more interest from MP's, worried of loosing some protection, than David Maclean's bill I suspect it will be voted out.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…