Google is offering advertisers more information on where their adverts are appearing and how they are performing. The Placement Performance report shows where the adverts have appeared, what the different click-through rates are, and how much they are costing. The service goes live in the US today and will roll out worldwide …
My ads are already well-targeted
I use AdBlocker, and it targets ads very well, thank you.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen