Google is offering advertisers more information on where their adverts are appearing and how they are performing. The Placement Performance report shows where the adverts have appeared, what the different click-through rates are, and how much they are costing. The service goes live in the US today and will roll out worldwide …
My ads are already well-targeted
I use AdBlocker, and it targets ads very well, thank you.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins
- That GIANT ASTEROID that killed you? Just 'colossal bad luck', old DINOSAUR chap