Google is offering advertisers more information on where their adverts are appearing and how they are performing. The Placement Performance report shows where the adverts have appeared, what the different click-through rates are, and how much they are costing. The service goes live in the US today and will roll out worldwide …
My ads are already well-targeted
I use AdBlocker, and it targets ads very well, thank you.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests