Google is offering advertisers more information on where their adverts are appearing and how they are performing. The Placement Performance report shows where the adverts have appeared, what the different click-through rates are, and how much they are costing. The service goes live in the US today and will roll out worldwide …
My ads are already well-targeted
I use AdBlocker, and it targets ads very well, thank you.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?