Iran has released three Nokia Siemens workers who were briefly detained by the country after they went on a fishing trip near a disputed island in the Arabian Gulf. The three Finnish nationals arrived safely back in the United Arab Emirates on Saturday, where they live and work, after their weekend fishing trip strayed into …
Did they get new shiny suits and a bagful of CDs each, too?
If not, why not?
I love the term "disputed" when used with international borders. After a couple of years, it's usually replaced by the term "territorial dispute". Followed a few years later by the term "international incident". And shortly after that by "territorial war". And then "partitioning". And "unrecognized". Cyrprus. See the Turkish Gran Prix for the result of that little "settlement".
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich