Iran has released three Nokia Siemens workers who were briefly detained by the country after they went on a fishing trip near a disputed island in the Arabian Gulf. The three Finnish nationals arrived safely back in the United Arab Emirates on Saturday, where they live and work, after their weekend fishing trip strayed into …
Did they get new shiny suits and a bagful of CDs each, too?
If not, why not?
I love the term "disputed" when used with international borders. After a couple of years, it's usually replaced by the term "territorial dispute". Followed a few years later by the term "international incident". And shortly after that by "territorial war". And then "partitioning". And "unrecognized". Cyrprus. See the Turkish Gran Prix for the result of that little "settlement".
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity