Iran has released three Nokia Siemens workers who were briefly detained by the country after they went on a fishing trip near a disputed island in the Arabian Gulf. The three Finnish nationals arrived safely back in the United Arab Emirates on Saturday, where they live and work, after their weekend fishing trip strayed into …
Did they get new shiny suits and a bagful of CDs each, too?
If not, why not?
I love the term "disputed" when used with international borders. After a couple of years, it's usually replaced by the term "territorial dispute". Followed a few years later by the term "international incident". And shortly after that by "territorial war". And then "partitioning". And "unrecognized". Cyrprus. See the Turkish Gran Prix for the result of that little "settlement".
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging