Retailer Marks & Spencer will be bringing suit-maker Bagir's iPod-friendly executive outfit this coming weekend to celebrate Father's Day, it has emerged. Bagir's MusicStyle iPod-friendly suits Pssst, want an iPod? Fell of the back of a lorry, squire The suit not only incorporates handy iPod-sized inside pockets but also …
...you control your iPod by touching cloth? That can't be right.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network