It's hardly an image of Our Lord in a Romanian wardrobe door, but one eBayer is punting what he believes is the UK's mineralogical equivalent to the sheet metal Messiah - the Essex God pebble. Photo of divine pebble The seller's rather hopeful pitch explains: "This pebble was found at Thorpe Bay beach, near to Southend. It …
Maybe, maybe not
So the spammers just have to include a heart tugging message with their auction listing.
Not to say the story isn't genuine, but anyone can make up a similar theme.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…