It's hardly an image of Our Lord in a Romanian wardrobe door, but one eBayer is punting what he believes is the UK's mineralogical equivalent to the sheet metal Messiah - the Essex God pebble. Photo of divine pebble The seller's rather hopeful pitch explains: "This pebble was found at Thorpe Bay beach, near to Southend. It …
Maybe, maybe not
So the spammers just have to include a heart tugging message with their auction listing.
Not to say the story isn't genuine, but anyone can make up a similar theme.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great