It's hardly an image of Our Lord in a Romanian wardrobe door, but one eBayer is punting what he believes is the UK's mineralogical equivalent to the sheet metal Messiah - the Essex God pebble. Photo of divine pebble The seller's rather hopeful pitch explains: "This pebble was found at Thorpe Bay beach, near to Southend. It …
Maybe, maybe not
So the spammers just have to include a heart tugging message with their auction listing.
Not to say the story isn't genuine, but anyone can make up a similar theme.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars