It's hardly an image of Our Lord in a Romanian wardrobe door, but one eBayer is punting what he believes is the UK's mineralogical equivalent to the sheet metal Messiah - the Essex God pebble. Photo of divine pebble The seller's rather hopeful pitch explains: "This pebble was found at Thorpe Bay beach, near to Southend. It …
Maybe, maybe not
So the spammers just have to include a heart tugging message with their auction listing.
Not to say the story isn't genuine, but anyone can make up a similar theme.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast