It's hardly an image of Our Lord in a Romanian wardrobe door, but one eBayer is punting what he believes is the UK's mineralogical equivalent to the sheet metal Messiah - the Essex God pebble. Photo of divine pebble The seller's rather hopeful pitch explains: "This pebble was found at Thorpe Bay beach, near to Southend. It …
Maybe, maybe not
So the spammers just have to include a heart tugging message with their auction listing.
Not to say the story isn't genuine, but anyone can make up a similar theme.
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Memory troubling you, Android? Yet another data slurp vuln revealed