eBayers have so far failed to bite an amazing penis-shaped crisp which the seller claims will bestow great riches upon the lucky winning bidder. A picture of the penis-shaped crisp Sadly, the top bid currently stands at a limp £4.70, despite the come-on: During a dull lunch time sandwich, the amazing penis crisp was revealed …
Not unusual since...
My girlfriend tends not to bite my amazing penis shaped penis.
What exactly was Mohin Miah searching ebay for to find this particular gem?
And can Golden Palace casino write its name safely on the crisp?
What flavour is it ?
It's bound to be either Salt & Vinegar, or Cheese & Onion. Hopefully not Prawn Cocktail. Unlikely to be Beef flavoured, but I suspect there's potential for Pork of some kind..
Need to know before bidding begins in earnest !
Should my penis be that shape?
you have to laugh!
But I worry about the mental anguish this will do to men with a penis the shape of a crisp.
hahaha. Nice one
So this is where all the hits have come from! cheers for printing it!
I was searching for penises, obviously......
(Linked to it by a 'friend'... of course *ahem*)
I shouldn't bother. Like all penises, it'll eventually go soft & limp....
It's three inches and he thinks that will bestow something good to the owner? Now if it had been twelve inches maybe he would have gotten some action. If it's so lucky, why didn't he keep it?
It looks more like a Fish
.... A tiddler to be exact.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss