Friday again, folks, and you, our very own chattering masses, have been pressing enter like crazy. We'll start with an issue that seemed to unite us all for a few days. The London 2012 Olympics logo was launched on Monday to universal derision. Opinions were divided over what it was meant to be and what it actually looks like, …
Oi! We're not adolescents.
No you don't have that excuse
No, they have a far better excuse: they're journalists
"but am I right in assuming you can bung two, three or more sachets into the same glass of water to increase the strength?"
Yeah, so It'll kill you two or three times quicker. Evolution at work.
If you're stupid enough to try and drink that junk you deserve to die, just to keep the gene pool clean.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- Opinion So, Apple won't sell cheap kit? Prepare the iOS garden wall WRECKING BALL
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)