Friday again, folks, and you, our very own chattering masses, have been pressing enter like crazy. We'll start with an issue that seemed to unite us all for a few days. The London 2012 Olympics logo was launched on Monday to universal derision. Opinions were divided over what it was meant to be and what it actually looks like, …
Oi! We're not adolescents.
No you don't have that excuse
No, they have a far better excuse: they're journalists
"but am I right in assuming you can bung two, three or more sachets into the same glass of water to increase the strength?"
Yeah, so It'll kill you two or three times quicker. Evolution at work.
If you're stupid enough to try and drink that junk you deserve to die, just to keep the gene pool clean.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence