Friday again, folks, and you, our very own chattering masses, have been pressing enter like crazy. We'll start with an issue that seemed to unite us all for a few days. The London 2012 Olympics logo was launched on Monday to universal derision. Opinions were divided over what it was meant to be and what it actually looks like, …
Oi! We're not adolescents.
No you don't have that excuse
No, they have a far better excuse: they're journalists
"but am I right in assuming you can bung two, three or more sachets into the same glass of water to increase the strength?"
Yeah, so It'll kill you two or three times quicker. Evolution at work.
If you're stupid enough to try and drink that junk you deserve to die, just to keep the gene pool clean.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES