Friday again, folks, and you, our very own chattering masses, have been pressing enter like crazy. We'll start with an issue that seemed to unite us all for a few days. The London 2012 Olympics logo was launched on Monday to universal derision. Opinions were divided over what it was meant to be and what it actually looks like, …
Oi! We're not adolescents.
No you don't have that excuse
No, they have a far better excuse: they're journalists
"but am I right in assuming you can bung two, three or more sachets into the same glass of water to increase the strength?"
Yeah, so It'll kill you two or three times quicker. Evolution at work.
If you're stupid enough to try and drink that junk you deserve to die, just to keep the gene pool clean.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan