Those with stuff they just have to get off their chests now have a new venue: Friction.tv. The site has been running in public beta, but had its official launch this week. The site's creators, Omar Shaikh and Andy West, hope to make the site a virtual Speaker's Corner, where anyone can speak freely about the things that matter …
I would have thought there were enough sites already where people go for mass debating??
I've heard that
Lubrication is the best thing to overcome friction.
Just what the world needs
The video version of the BBC's Have Your Say forums (AKA SpEek YoR BraYnz). The site will be full of how gypsies affect house prices before you know it.
"and offering access to their user base for market research."
so sign up and they sell your email address? hopefully they mean just pass on some data (ethnicity and the usual crap) rather than all my contact details.
i would be tempted to join up as i like a good rant and its uselss in the UK as the gov dont listen to anyone anyway. you can watch question time and see how many politicians skirt any issue they are given - i wish i could do that at work....
well. i decided not to do what you asked me to do - i did this instead... i cant see my bosses buying that!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked