Companies should order all employees not to smoke in any work vehicle and should follow the Scottish "no smoking" sign requirements because they are the most stringent when the English smoking ban comes into force one month from today. On 1 July all four UK nations will have anti-smoking laws in place, but businesses will face …
Easy solution - ban smoking in all vehicles, private or not!! I think driving with a lit stick of crap is just dumb and stupid anyway!!
Simple answer is just don't smoke -- in cars or buildings, no matter where.
You KNOW it makes sense ... !
its all our fault
Wonder how long it will be b4 its illegal to wipe yer ass without wearing full PPE....
Not so easy-peasy
An easier solution is to ban people that want to ban everything else that they don't happen to like.
The hypocrisy of wanting a blanket ban on something that is still a legal commodity leaves me speechless!
Northern Ireland is a nation?
I don't know if you can call NI a nation. It's not a country, it's part of a country that was lost to imperial occupation of another country. It's not Ulster, as there are counties of Ulster in the ROI, so it can't be called a province. A protectorate, or somesuch?
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?