Companies should order all employees not to smoke in any work vehicle and should follow the Scottish "no smoking" sign requirements because they are the most stringent when the English smoking ban comes into force one month from today. On 1 July all four UK nations will have anti-smoking laws in place, but businesses will face …
Easy solution - ban smoking in all vehicles, private or not!! I think driving with a lit stick of crap is just dumb and stupid anyway!!
Simple answer is just don't smoke -- in cars or buildings, no matter where.
You KNOW it makes sense ... !
its all our fault
Wonder how long it will be b4 its illegal to wipe yer ass without wearing full PPE....
Not so easy-peasy
An easier solution is to ban people that want to ban everything else that they don't happen to like.
The hypocrisy of wanting a blanket ban on something that is still a legal commodity leaves me speechless!
Northern Ireland is a nation?
I don't know if you can call NI a nation. It's not a country, it's part of a country that was lost to imperial occupation of another country. It's not Ulster, as there are counties of Ulster in the ROI, so it can't be called a province. A protectorate, or somesuch?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great