Companies should order all employees not to smoke in any work vehicle and should follow the Scottish "no smoking" sign requirements because they are the most stringent when the English smoking ban comes into force one month from today. On 1 July all four UK nations will have anti-smoking laws in place, but businesses will face …
Easy solution - ban smoking in all vehicles, private or not!! I think driving with a lit stick of crap is just dumb and stupid anyway!!
Simple answer is just don't smoke -- in cars or buildings, no matter where.
You KNOW it makes sense ... !
its all our fault
Wonder how long it will be b4 its illegal to wipe yer ass without wearing full PPE....
Not so easy-peasy
An easier solution is to ban people that want to ban everything else that they don't happen to like.
The hypocrisy of wanting a blanket ban on something that is still a legal commodity leaves me speechless!
Northern Ireland is a nation?
I don't know if you can call NI a nation. It's not a country, it's part of a country that was lost to imperial occupation of another country. It's not Ulster, as there are counties of Ulster in the ROI, so it can't be called a province. A protectorate, or somesuch?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?