Google UK has extended its ban on adverts from gambling sites to include non-cash games and gambling tutorials. Casinos were always banned from bidding for AdWords but this policy now applies to fun sites which offer gambling type games for no money and those offering other gambling-related content. The search behemoth sent us …
Village fete in trouble
I see that advertisements for tombola drums and raffle tickets are still up in the UK. No doubt Google will move swiftly to deny its services to such foul and corrupting outfits as www.fundraisingsupplies.co.uk
That worked then...
Read the article. Looked to the left of the screen to the "Ads By Google.." box, and lo and behold, the the first advert
Get free Blackjack odds, stats, etc Six Blackjack games & sim software
Try a google search
Try searching for gambling, look at the adverts:
Visit the site now
£100 Offer on Registration Visit now. Official Site.
Win Online Casino
Learn to Play Casino and Win! Amazing Free Casino Software.
And all down the right hand side too...
Gambling - bad
Oppression of the chinese people - good
I guess none of it is strictly evil, so that's a consolation.
Are these ads served by Doubleclick?
I block all traffic to doubleclick at our firewall - save lokking at junk like that!
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia