Consider Intel's latest chipset family, 'Bearlake', launched. Formally dubbed the 3 series, the chipsets have had a semi-official status since April, but at the Computex show in Taipei, Taiwan yesterday, Intel made them a real product. Intel's G33 chipset schematic Intel's G33 chipset The discrete P35 and integrated G33 have …
OK, too busy working on design things and I missed this on the horizontal. Have to say it looks rather tasty. Unless AMD pull a rabbit of the hat soon with their quad core offering I know which company is emptying in bank for the annual upgrade stakes O.o
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize