Consider Intel's latest chipset family, 'Bearlake', launched. Formally dubbed the 3 series, the chipsets have had a semi-official status since April, but at the Computex show in Taipei, Taiwan yesterday, Intel made them a real product. Intel's G33 chipset schematic Intel's G33 chipset The discrete P35 and integrated G33 have …
OK, too busy working on design things and I missed this on the horizontal. Have to say it looks rather tasty. Unless AMD pull a rabbit of the hat soon with their quad core offering I know which company is emptying in bank for the annual upgrade stakes O.o
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire