Consider Intel's latest chipset family, 'Bearlake', launched. Formally dubbed the 3 series, the chipsets have had a semi-official status since April, but at the Computex show in Taipei, Taiwan yesterday, Intel made them a real product. Intel's G33 chipset schematic Intel's G33 chipset The discrete P35 and integrated G33 have …
OK, too busy working on design things and I missed this on the horizontal. Have to say it looks rather tasty. Unless AMD pull a rabbit of the hat soon with their quad core offering I know which company is emptying in bank for the annual upgrade stakes O.o
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?