Consider Intel's latest chipset family, 'Bearlake', launched. Formally dubbed the 3 series, the chipsets have had a semi-official status since April, but at the Computex show in Taipei, Taiwan yesterday, Intel made them a real product. Intel's G33 chipset schematic Intel's G33 chipset The discrete P35 and integrated G33 have …
OK, too busy working on design things and I missed this on the horizontal. Have to say it looks rather tasty. Unless AMD pull a rabbit of the hat soon with their quad core offering I know which company is emptying in bank for the annual upgrade stakes O.o
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip