A US man is suing Novartis pharmaceutical company after its Boost Plus health drink allegedly provoked a nasty case of severe priapism. According to The Evening Standard, 29-year-old Christopher Woods bough the vit-enhanced beverage at a US drugstore on 5 June 2004. Boost Plus is claimed "to help volume-restricted patients get …
Great idea for a marketing ploy
reminds me of the old joke about 2 farmers which ends "...I don't know, but it tasted of aniseed."
I wonder how sales of this drink are faring in the light of this latest health scare ? I mean how else could you sell something which tastes like off milk ;-) ?
Hope the court hands down a stiff sentence...
I dont know, this seems like a hard case. Either way, it could stand up in court. Hopefully the jury will see all the evidence hands-on.
I anticipate a load of spam tomorrow advertising it as a cheaper alternative to vIaGrA or CeA1aS
the fool !
What on earth did he go to hospital for ?
Surely the most appropriate response would have been to get the posing pouch on, and nip off down the beach ?
Oh come on
A certain Mr. Woods, with a case of priapic engorgement ? This has to be a fabrication. I thought April was long passed though.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory