Citrix chief executive Mark Templeton says the company expects to deliver the first fruits of Project Evergreen, a joint development with Microsoft, by the end of the year. Speaking at Citrix's annual iForum event in Edinburgh, Templeton said Project Evergreen will combine Citrix's WANscaler network booster with Microsoft …
Microsoft Bob? Not again!!!
Bob? No! That's impossible, it can't be.....!
Microsoft and BOB in the same sentence? Argh! Citirx should start running now, the last time Bob and MS got together it was....horrid.
It's like flares, when they came back in, no one heeded the warnings of those that remembered the last incursion of flares, and look at the results. More people wearing Paisley pattern shirts and hair down to the small of their back.
The call of Bobthulu
Somehow it looks like M$ forgets not to use a cursed name on another product.
It's like calling a brand-new cruiser the "Titanic" or thinking "Hindenburg" would be a good name for a dirigible.
When I read this headline
I must admit I pooed a little where I sat
Open the box and... what?
Could that be a reference to this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA ?
If it is, then cudos on the subtle dick joke. Otherwise, well, I still think its funny.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad