BT has been experiencing problems with its Openzone network this morning, though it's still not able to tell us the scale of the problem or quite what went wrong. The network seems to have started failing at around 8am, and customers calling support were told that the whole network had gone down and they would have to wait and …
Bit like the emergency service radio system they use to own. As long as they don't coincide it with the next 7/7 we'll all be fine.
Nothing more exciting than chasing after armed crims knowing whatever else happens you ain't gonna get through on the radio to call for back up.....Give me analogue anyday. It works.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs