BT has been experiencing problems with its Openzone network this morning, though it's still not able to tell us the scale of the problem or quite what went wrong. The network seems to have started failing at around 8am, and customers calling support were told that the whole network had gone down and they would have to wait and …
Bit like the emergency service radio system they use to own. As long as they don't coincide it with the next 7/7 we'll all be fine.
Nothing more exciting than chasing after armed crims knowing whatever else happens you ain't gonna get through on the radio to call for back up.....Give me analogue anyday. It works.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16