The new president of the British Medical Association (BMA), Parveen Kumar, has penned an open letter outlining what the organisation will do to try and sort out the mess of the online application system for doctors. Previous president James Johnston resigned after a letter he wrote to The Times failed to reflect the anger felt …
Holy Shit! And I suspect that the UK has a shortage of doctors, too.
hands up those who believe heads will roll ....
...if I had been in charge of a project as abymal as teh MTAS, I'm sure I'd have had my P45 well before now ...
one rule for them ... and these are the clowns who want to lecture business on "modern practices".
The BMA is messing its pants
BMA Members have been leaving in droves because this 'union' has done nothing to prevent this monster cockup.
This hasn't yet played out. Patsy Hewitt will go when Brown gets in, but word has it that the Chief Medical Officer is about to get the sack as well, as he started the whole thing, and signed off on it.
Don't get ill in August.
Around 10000 junior doctors will be unemployed from August 1st.
Britain does have a shortage of Doctors and Nurses, but not in Planet Patsy, where the NHS has just had its "best year ever".
Like B. Jonhson said: avoid getting ill in August. At ALL costs.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS