The concept of DAB in the UK has been dogged a little by new entrants into the radio sector introducing some indifferent products looking to cash in on an expanding market. The Vita R2 is a genuinely good product with a sensible and simple approach to design, but with a few surprises up its sleeve as well. Vita Audio R2 DAB/FM …
Why do DAB radios look naff?
And I mean all of them. Is there something about DAB that causes people to forget that said radio needs to be desirable?
It ain't Hi-Fi
Since the bitrates that DAB radio is broadcast on here are so pathetically low, there is no way they could market this as anything approaching high fidelity - so I suppose it is more appropriate to give the appearance of a crusty old tranny.
Fancy listening to "The Hits" at 96kbps in MP2 format?
We'll soon have DAB+ with us, requiring another round of upgrades.
Seemms a bit steep for me for a DAB radio. I work at a radio station and they're really pushing DAB although at this price I won't get one.
I'll stick to the £30 DAB radio from Tesco.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network