Google continued its attempts to offer every service imaginable online by purchasing a Spanish photo-sharing website. Panoramio's technology allows user to pin pictures to Google's online maps to show where they were taken. The site boasts more than one million photos and more than 300,000 registered users. The two firms have …
How about English photos...
In my experience of these photos in Google Earth, although they're often good photos, the captions and names are in Spanish - even those in London. I find this a bit annoying, hopefully Google will solve this :)
...the captions and names are added by the person who uploads them.
Perhaps English speaking people don't upload pictures of London?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops