One of the cars built for 1968 kids' fave Chitty Chitty Bang Bang has sold for a cool $505,000 (£255,000), the BBC reports. Florida resident Ralph Spencer, who already owns a Batmobile, snapped up the vehicle at an auction in Indiana. It had previously been displayed in a Chicago restaurant and subsequently kept in storage. …
Has it appeared on Google Earth yet?
That darn child catcher (Robert Helpmann) gave me nightmares for years!!!!
Damn CCBB, dash and blast !
Flying car or not.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'