One of the cars built for 1968 kids' fave Chitty Chitty Bang Bang has sold for a cool $505,000 (£255,000), the BBC reports. Florida resident Ralph Spencer, who already owns a Batmobile, snapped up the vehicle at an auction in Indiana. It had previously been displayed in a Chicago restaurant and subsequently kept in storage. …
Has it appeared on Google Earth yet?
That darn child catcher (Robert Helpmann) gave me nightmares for years!!!!
Damn CCBB, dash and blast !
Flying car or not.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack