One of the cars built for 1968 kids' fave Chitty Chitty Bang Bang has sold for a cool $505,000 (£255,000), the BBC reports. Florida resident Ralph Spencer, who already owns a Batmobile, snapped up the vehicle at an auction in Indiana. It had previously been displayed in a Chicago restaurant and subsequently kept in storage. …
Has it appeared on Google Earth yet?
That darn child catcher (Robert Helpmann) gave me nightmares for years!!!!
Damn CCBB, dash and blast !
Flying car or not.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low