Adam Mapleson, the British gamer who was shot after intervening to help security guards facing armed robbers, has been released from hospital. A spokeswoman for Southend Hospital told The Reg that Mapleson returned home today after a week of treatment. Mapleson was on his way to work in IT support on Friday 25 May when he saw …
Counter Strike player?
Counter Terrorists Win
Or at least they will if they manage to catch the guys
The ultimate eco round.
Maybe he was seeing if he'd respawn?
A bit of an assumption that we should know their forum has 20 replies per page don't you think? And I consider myself pretty clued up about forums...
oh please, please...
Let the e-fits be of the L337 crew and Arctic Avenger!
We Want Pics
Can't wait for him to post on http://www.scarmageddon.com/
I'm surprised they managed to hit him, did he forget to bunny-hop?
Thank god it's so black and white
We know he played Counter-Strike, and we know he got himself shot, so clearly the two must be directly and incontrovertably linked. Otherwise it would mean the media is making spurious assumptions about the impact of games on their players, and that couldn't happen.
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Bring back error correction, say Danish 'net boffins