A top official from the banking industry has said the public sector is a major target for online fraud. Angela Knight, chief executive of the British Bankers Association, said areas such as tax credits have become major targets for fraudsters and there needs to be better information sharing between the public and private …
I work with local authorities, and the gap between job title and skills can be quite large. Not always, I know some very competent people, but often this is the case. So stuff like this is no big surprise.
Thought I'd go with an anonymous post, just in case!
Pot meet Kettle
S'funny, as I believe the "public sector" - i.e. the police - see bankers as "fraud targets" as well.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders