A top official from the banking industry has said the public sector is a major target for online fraud. Angela Knight, chief executive of the British Bankers Association, said areas such as tax credits have become major targets for fraudsters and there needs to be better information sharing between the public and private …
I work with local authorities, and the gap between job title and skills can be quite large. Not always, I know some very competent people, but often this is the case. So stuff like this is no big surprise.
Thought I'd go with an anonymous post, just in case!
Pot meet Kettle
S'funny, as I believe the "public sector" - i.e. the police - see bankers as "fraud targets" as well.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: Apple orders 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion