A top official from the banking industry has said the public sector is a major target for online fraud. Angela Knight, chief executive of the British Bankers Association, said areas such as tax credits have become major targets for fraudsters and there needs to be better information sharing between the public and private …
I work with local authorities, and the gap between job title and skills can be quite large. Not always, I know some very competent people, but often this is the case. So stuff like this is no big surprise.
Thought I'd go with an anonymous post, just in case!
Pot meet Kettle
S'funny, as I believe the "public sector" - i.e. the police - see bankers as "fraud targets" as well.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes