A top official from the banking industry has said the public sector is a major target for online fraud. Angela Knight, chief executive of the British Bankers Association, said areas such as tax credits have become major targets for fraudsters and there needs to be better information sharing between the public and private …
I work with local authorities, and the gap between job title and skills can be quite large. Not always, I know some very competent people, but often this is the case. So stuff like this is no big surprise.
Thought I'd go with an anonymous post, just in case!
Pot meet Kettle
S'funny, as I believe the "public sector" - i.e. the police - see bankers as "fraud targets" as well.
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers