The Spanish authorities have binned a plan to drive a 300km motorway south from Toldeo to Cordoba because the highway would have threatened the endangered Iberian lynx, Reuters reports. The planned route would have sliced through several protected areas, including the Sierra Morena mountains, where some of the last 250 to 350 …
I wonder if they've tried relocating any of these fabulous creatures to areas where rabbits are a real nuisance? I've a feeling that parts of Australia fall into this categorym where the climate must be fairly similar to Central Spain.
Even parts of the UK suffer from rabbit overload.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad