The Spanish authorities have binned a plan to drive a 300km motorway south from Toldeo to Cordoba because the highway would have threatened the endangered Iberian lynx, Reuters reports. The planned route would have sliced through several protected areas, including the Sierra Morena mountains, where some of the last 250 to 350 …
I wonder if they've tried relocating any of these fabulous creatures to areas where rabbits are a real nuisance? I've a feeling that parts of Australia fall into this categorym where the climate must be fairly similar to Central Spain.
Even parts of the UK suffer from rabbit overload.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth