The Spanish authorities have binned a plan to drive a 300km motorway south from Toldeo to Cordoba because the highway would have threatened the endangered Iberian lynx, Reuters reports. The planned route would have sliced through several protected areas, including the Sierra Morena mountains, where some of the last 250 to 350 …
I wonder if they've tried relocating any of these fabulous creatures to areas where rabbits are a real nuisance? I've a feeling that parts of Australia fall into this categorym where the climate must be fairly similar to Central Spain.
Even parts of the UK suffer from rabbit overload.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2