The Conservatives have appointed former News of the World editor Andy Coulson, who resigned after his paper was embroiled in a royal phone-tapping scandal, as its new director of communications. Coulson, 39, quit from the UK's biggest selling paper in January after its royal affairs editor confessed to intercepting voice mail …
He'll fit right in with the Conservatives
He could share an office with Jeffrey (2 grand) Archer.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers