The Conservatives have appointed former News of the World editor Andy Coulson, who resigned after his paper was embroiled in a royal phone-tapping scandal, as its new director of communications. Coulson, 39, quit from the UK's biggest selling paper in January after its royal affairs editor confessed to intercepting voice mail …
He'll fit right in with the Conservatives
He could share an office with Jeffrey (2 grand) Archer.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10. Evidently, Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9