The following is a written version of a speech I gave at The Open Solutions Summit (AKA LinuxWorld NY) in New York City in February. It's long, but I think you will find it interesting. If you want to get to the website I announced, jump to the last section. I'm not a sports guy, by any means. I leave that up to my brother, who …
Re: Jorge Luis Borges' short story "Funes the Memorious", check out, 'The Mind of a Mnemonist: A Little Book about a Vast Memory' by AR Luria. btw Borges' work "...is like a box of chocolates." :)
Just needs the " kiss"
i.e. Keep It Simple Stupid. (Nothing personal)
Analogies are fine: But all that's really needed is to remember that it's no good using geek speak if you're talking to non-techies
Funnily enough the article almost hits that point; it's what you leave out that's important
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Yes, UK. Johnny Foreigner has better mobe services than you