The following is a written version of a speech I gave at The Open Solutions Summit (AKA LinuxWorld NY) in New York City in February. It's long, but I think you will find it interesting. If you want to get to the website I announced, jump to the last section. I'm not a sports guy, by any means. I leave that up to my brother, who …
Re: Jorge Luis Borges' short story "Funes the Memorious", check out, 'The Mind of a Mnemonist: A Little Book about a Vast Memory' by AR Luria. btw Borges' work "...is like a box of chocolates." :)
Just needs the " kiss"
i.e. Keep It Simple Stupid. (Nothing personal)
Analogies are fine: But all that's really needed is to remember that it's no good using geek speak if you're talking to non-techies
Funnily enough the article almost hits that point; it's what you leave out that's important
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire