The following is a written version of a speech I gave at The Open Solutions Summit (AKA LinuxWorld NY) in New York City in February. It's long, but I think you will find it interesting. If you want to get to the website I announced, jump to the last section. I'm not a sports guy, by any means. I leave that up to my brother, who …
Re: Jorge Luis Borges' short story "Funes the Memorious", check out, 'The Mind of a Mnemonist: A Little Book about a Vast Memory' by AR Luria. btw Borges' work "...is like a box of chocolates." :)
Just needs the " kiss"
i.e. Keep It Simple Stupid. (Nothing personal)
Analogies are fine: But all that's really needed is to remember that it's no good using geek speak if you're talking to non-techies
Funnily enough the article almost hits that point; it's what you leave out that's important
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS