Joost is wooing former Cisco senior executive Mike Volpi to take the reins as CEO of the online video service, according to reports. Volpi was formerly heir presumptive for Cisco's CEO spot, but left the company earlier this year, citing personal reasons. Many assume his departure was spurred by a desire to head a company — …
'YouTube quality' would be a more accurate description...
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month