The Independent newspaper's website fell over early this morning and is still struggling to get back on its feet. Visitors to the site are currently met with the following message: "The site is down for a short while for essential maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience and hope to return within 30 minutes at the …
Are you guys offering a website availablity monitoring service now?
I'd sign up.
The Telegraph was stumbling for a bit too.
My newspaper wasn't delivered this morning. I think you should raise this also.....
the weather was slightly off today
that should be register-worthy surely?
and in other news...
Man Bites Dog. More news at 11.
Do we realy need a running commentary of what sites are up or down? Is there a quota of stories that need to go on the site or something.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth