The Independent newspaper's website fell over early this morning and is still struggling to get back on its feet. Visitors to the site are currently met with the following message: "The site is down for a short while for essential maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience and hope to return within 30 minutes at the …
Are you guys offering a website availablity monitoring service now?
I'd sign up.
The Telegraph was stumbling for a bit too.
My newspaper wasn't delivered this morning. I think you should raise this also.....
the weather was slightly off today
that should be register-worthy surely?
and in other news...
Man Bites Dog. More news at 11.
Do we realy need a running commentary of what sites are up or down? Is there a quota of stories that need to go on the site or something.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update