Today in London in a somewhat understated fashion, Sony released details of its latest Vaio notebook range: the TZ series, aimed predominately at the higher end of the market. Sony Vaio TZ notebook Cast in carbon fibre and sporting an Intel Core 2 Duo U7600 or U7500 processor, the TZ range features a 11.1in WXGA 1366 x 768 …
A new Sony laptop without Blu-ray optical drive, what happened?
Not to mention more cost-cutting with the integrated graphics. Have they been paid off by Intel :-)
no flash HDD?
You obviously haven't tried one of the previous TX/T series... these babies are made for extralong battery life, hence no blueray drive and no discrete graphics which soak up too much energy. Just a shame the japanese option of a 32Gbit flash drive combined with the regular s-ata hdd / dvd drive is missing. Europe gets shafted once again...
Re: no flash HDD?
Sony Style (www.sonystyle.co.uk) lists it with the 32 gig SSD disk as an available option.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene