Jajah, the Austro-Californian VoIP outfit we profiled last week, has announced that the mystery second investor in its third funding round is Deutsche Telekom (DT). DT's T-Online Venture Fund paid about $5m for a "less than five per cent stake" in Jajah. Intel coughed the rest of the $20m earlier this month. The chip giant …
You have to get the T-mobile Internet using the T-Zones
I wanted to let everyone know that they should can use T-Mobile's T-MobileWeb service to get unlimited web on what ever device. Here's the one site that I found that shows you how. http://www.gruups.com/tzones
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops