Could the RegisterFly mess be wrapping up at last? That appears to be the case, according to ICANN's blog. ICANN announced Friday that RegisterFly and CEO Kevin Medina have been held in contempt of court, and that the preliminary injunction issued by United States District Court Judge Manuel L. Real issued on April 26 had been …
Am I blind?
"RegisterFly is also required to publish notice of ICANN's termination of RegisterFly's accreditation on its website within 48 hours"
Article says Friday. Today seems to be Tuesday (Here in Oz) - doesn't that mean 48 hours have passed?
I couldn't spot any notice of ICANN's termination, indeed all I see are prices and options, should I choose to sign up.
A huge blow to spamemrs
ReisterFly always seemed to be a have n for dodgy domain registrations, mostly used by spammers as "landing pages." GoDaddy, if they are the new registrar, will be a painful wake-up call; GoDaddy is the only registrar to have taken the "no spamming" rule seriously, and has a record of confiscating spammers' domains.
I will be watching this sequence of events unfold with glee.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015