Software company Nuance's dragon mascot narrowly escaped arrest this morning. The fanged and winged - but very green and fluffy - creature was prancing around London's Leicester Square when two police officers approached, asking: "You're not with Fathers-4-Justice, are you sir?" Reassured that the dragon was merely frightening …
Hippy Anne fair city too drag in!
Eye halve bin losing drug on neutrally squeaking fir your's and good nut lift without tit.
I'll have what he's smoking
Mornington Crescent in two.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait