Bird flu has been confirmed at a farm in Wales, but it is not the virulent and potentially-fatal-for-humans strain H5N1, but another, called H7N2. There is now a 1km exclusion zone around the farm. According to a BBC report, the owners of the farm bought 15 Rhode Island Red chickens two weeks ago. The first chicken became ill …
28 weeks later
So its not a film thats just come out, its actual news, the rage virus is out there!!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests