Bird flu has been confirmed at a farm in Wales, but it is not the virulent and potentially-fatal-for-humans strain H5N1, but another, called H7N2. There is now a 1km exclusion zone around the farm. According to a BBC report, the owners of the farm bought 15 Rhode Island Red chickens two weeks ago. The first chicken became ill …
28 weeks later
So its not a film thats just come out, its actual news, the rage virus is out there!!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network