Bird flu has been confirmed at a farm in Wales, but it is not the virulent and potentially-fatal-for-humans strain H5N1, but another, called H7N2. There is now a 1km exclusion zone around the farm. According to a BBC report, the owners of the farm bought 15 Rhode Island Red chickens two weeks ago. The first chicken became ill …
28 weeks later
So its not a film thats just come out, its actual news, the rage virus is out there!!
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor