iPod owners, bored of watching the latest Lost episode in post-it-note o'vision, can now enter the immersive world of Lost thanks to Gameloft, whose game of the TV series is now available on iTunes. You too can experience what it's like to wake up next to a crashed plane and run around in small circles following indicator …
Game is not the show
I like the show, but not the game.
Don't waste your money!
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers