iPod owners, bored of watching the latest Lost episode in post-it-note o'vision, can now enter the immersive world of Lost thanks to Gameloft, whose game of the TV series is now available on iTunes. You too can experience what it's like to wake up next to a crashed plane and run around in small circles following indicator …
Game is not the show
I like the show, but not the game.
Don't waste your money!
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?