iPod owners, bored of watching the latest Lost episode in post-it-note o'vision, can now enter the immersive world of Lost thanks to Gameloft, whose game of the TV series is now available on iTunes. You too can experience what it's like to wake up next to a crashed plane and run around in small circles following indicator …
Game is not the show
I like the show, but not the game.
Don't waste your money!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests