The new joint committee on the draft Human Tissue and Embryos Bill has issued a call for evidence as it starts its analysis of the proposed legislation. The committee has specifically asked for views on the proposed new Regulatory Authority for Tissue and Embryos and whether this is the best way to oversee the new area of …
Surely that's a misquote from the chairman: shouldn't it be "a good range of profit...."?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion