The new joint committee on the draft Human Tissue and Embryos Bill has issued a call for evidence as it starts its analysis of the proposed legislation. The committee has specifically asked for views on the proposed new Regulatory Authority for Tissue and Embryos and whether this is the best way to oversee the new area of …
Surely that's a misquote from the chairman: shouldn't it be "a good range of profit...."?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS