Business Objects' stated intention of becoming a $2bn company was never going to be achieved only through organic growth, and it was inevitable that there would be a number of acquisitions along the way, of which the latest is Inxight Software. Inxight was originally created as a spin-off from Xerox Parc in 1996 and it …
Is your opinion showing through?
"It also gradually extended its product portfolio so this has now expanded beyond text analysis and visualisation to include federated and desktop search and data cleansing. However, both of these ERRORS can be seen as extensions..."
Or do you think it was a bad idea to move onto the desktop?
(an InXight user)
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Two million TERRIBLE PASSWORDS stolen by malware attackers