Business Objects' stated intention of becoming a $2bn company was never going to be achieved only through organic growth, and it was inevitable that there would be a number of acquisitions along the way, of which the latest is Inxight Software. Inxight was originally created as a spin-off from Xerox Parc in 1996 and it …
Is your opinion showing through?
"It also gradually extended its product portfolio so this has now expanded beyond text analysis and visualisation to include federated and desktop search and data cleansing. However, both of these ERRORS can be seen as extensions..."
Or do you think it was a bad idea to move onto the desktop?
(an InXight user)
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked