Business Objects' stated intention of becoming a $2bn company was never going to be achieved only through organic growth, and it was inevitable that there would be a number of acquisitions along the way, of which the latest is Inxight Software. Inxight was originally created as a spin-off from Xerox Parc in 1996 and it …
Is your opinion showing through?
"It also gradually extended its product portfolio so this has now expanded beyond text analysis and visualisation to include federated and desktop search and data cleansing. However, both of these ERRORS can be seen as extensions..."
Or do you think it was a bad idea to move onto the desktop?
(an InXight user)
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015