The website of UK broadsheet the Daily Telegraph is returning to normal after a sustained denial of service attack left the site intermittently unavailable over the last two days. Unknown hackers bombarded the telegraph.co.uk with thousands of spurious requests from around 9am yesterday morning. The site was largely unavailable …
End of fantasy football caused surge?
Dont forget the FA cup on Sunday heralded the end of the Telegraphs fantasy football year so 300 000 people probably wanted to know how they got on. Denial of Service ? Sounds like their web department denying all responsibility....
Too early for footy fans.
The Telegraph website was offline at 2am ish so I'm not so sure about the fantasy football hypothesis.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base