Sun Microsystems looks set to dish out its new UltraSPARC T1- and Xeon-based blades on June 6 at an event in Washington D.C. Our invite and plane ticket seem to have been lost in the mail, but Sun customers have been told to show up for the unveiling of "an open design and featuring SPARC and x64 processors." None of this comes …
What constitutes an "open design" in Sun's view ?? ... the ability to run "open" Solaris ??
And as for Dell releasing a Blade product "comparable" to HP's C-class... well.... a Ford Fusion is COMPARABLE to a Porshe.
It just doesn't compare very FAVORABLY <g>.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests